Skilled Post Graduate NanoDegree in Hospital Administration
Through strong links with the community, the Hospital Administration prepares ethical and socially responsible managers to assume leadership positions in the changing health system by achieving excellence in professional education and research. Combining health systems, policies and management, our unique curriculum offers the educational and professional foundations required for leadership in health care.
Skilled Post Graduate NanoDegree in Hospital Administration program will pursue the following goals:
- Develop an understanding of management foundations and principles and their application to health systems management
- Formulating, implementing and evaluating health policy and strategy at micro, meso and macro levels
- Develop a strategic population health perspective
- Providing value to the health community
- Develop leadership, communication and teamwork skills in a patient-centered inter-professional environment
- Improving critical thinking for ethical decision making
Our Skilled Post Graduate Hospital Administration NanoDegree program enables individuals to take on leadership roles by equipping them with training in Planning, HRM, Project and Hospital Operations Management, Hospital Policies, Practices, Acts & Committees, Financial Management, Quality Assurance, Material Management, Research, Public Health, Basic Medical Sciences, Marketing, Hospital Information System etc.
Thus BBMInstitute prepares a candidate to assume the responsibilities of Manager/ Asst. Hospital administrator/ Administrator in a government, semi government, corporate or charitable hospital to be a successful hospital administrator.
What Will I Learn?
- To enable the student to successfully implement management theories and methods
- To enable the student to implement the concepts of business policies and ethics
- To develop effective leadership skills, functional expertise and strategic acumen
- To develop entrepreneurial mindset and acumen for successful business