Prospective students who wish to study at British BioMedicine Institute are required to fill in the online application form. The step-by-step by process to complete online application can be found at: https://www.bbminstitute.com
All the students are required to pay the following application fee while filling the online application form.
Nano Degree Program: USD 100/- (Non-Refundable)
Payment of Application Fee
The Application Fee payment can be made in one of the following methods:
- Online Payment (using Credit Card / Debit Card (VISA / Master Card / Maestro Card / RuPay / Diners) ,Netbanking and Paytm)
- Payment through Paypal and Western Union is also Accepted
Submission of application
- After submission of the application form online, the system will generate an application number.
- The application number along with auto generated password will be mailed to your registered mail address provided at the time of filling of the application form.
- After submission, the application will be forwarded to the Admission committee for further evaluation.
- The status of the application can be checked on https://www.bbminstitute.com/login using the generated application number and the password.
- Students are advised to take two printouts of the application form after submission.
Scrutiny of application
- After the evaluation of the application forms by the admission committee, the forms will either be approved / rejected based on the information submitted by the student in accordance with the Institute admission criteria.
- Once the decision is made, the candidates will be informed through SMS and E-mail.
- The students can also check the status of their application by logging in with the application number and password on the link: https:// www.bbminstitute.com/login
Electronic verification of documents
- The Institute will inform the students whose application has been approved about the admission schedule via E-mail and SMS.
- Students will be required to email scanned documents for electronic verification of the documents and complete the admission process.
- If the Result of Qualifying Exam is awaited, students can seek provisional admission until declaration of result.
Documents Required at the time of Electronic verification
The following documents are required at the time of Final Admission:
- Matriculation(10th) Certificate.
- 10+2 marks sheet with.
- Graduation Marksheet & Certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Proof of Residence Certificate
Offer of Admission
- Once the documents have been verified, prospective students will be offered a place to study at the Institute in the form of an offer letter in the order of merit of the qualifying examination or national tests (wherever applicable).
- Upon acceptance of the offer letter and deposition of the fees, the students will be provided with the final admission letter.
- The final admission letter shall only be provided upon the fulfilment of all the terms and conditions as mentioned in the offer letter.
- The admission process shall be complete on receipt of the final admission letter.
- The students will also be required to sign the enrolment declaration and other undertaking documents as per the Institute regulations on receipt of the final admission letter.
- All admitted students must pay their fee as per the fee schedule notified by the Institute.
Induction and Enrolment
- Once the students have been admitted, the Institute shall communicate all the necessary information
- Student will have to Login to evidencebasedskills.com and start learning the skilled program.
- BioMedicine Artifical Intelligence (9)
- Clinical Psychology (12)
- Clinical Research (23)
- Drug discovery and Development (16)
- Global Regulatory affairs (7)
- Human Biology (9)
- Human Genetic and Hereditary disorders (4)
- Public Health (25)
- Stem cell and Gene Therapy (4)
- Tumor and Cancer (8)
- Uncategorized (1)